Tuesday, June 14, 2011

ok, lets see who is listening out there

---CLOSED---

I got a couple great gift card deals at Target this afternoon - So I am gonna give one away.

(1) 5.00 Target gift card is up for grabs!

Comment below with your email address that you want it - make sure to include your email address!!! You have to be a follwer of my blog - if you are not I will choose a new winner!

It will go until tomorrow morning at 11am and then I will choose a winner via Random.org.

Good Luck!

5 comments:

  1. linda@byron.com
    I would love to win.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would love this! I just made a list of things I need before Baby#2 and it's longer than I would have thought :/

    nmolson@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. everybody loves target haha <3

    ajs778 at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  4. i love love target
    Ciera swapmams

    ReplyDelete
  5. angelfrog123@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete